Sha Rewind (2017)

12.43.00

Hello! Welcome back to my lovely blog!


Well, this is the last day of 2017, can’t believe it actually. Ah I still want to do more things in this year, can’t believe that it ends really fast. Just like the last 2 years, I will make another SHA REWIND for this year!! Uhuuuuy clap for me guys hahaha.
Anyway, let’s just go to the list!


1. Senior High School 47th Anniversary. I’m a new student of HS this year and I really enjoy the school 47th anniversary, it was so fun!!!

2. The most amazing (this is all I can say) CLASS SHUFFLE, read the story here it’s so amazing yet shocking CLASS SHUFFLE

3. Video Conference with American Digital School Jordanian, it was my firstly VC and so fun, I also made a post here Indonesia - Jordania Video Conferences

4. My 16th birthday, YES I finally 16!!! Ah next year I’ll be 17, not READY yet

5. Student Exchange Selection. Yes, I did follow the selection, but I couldn’t make it to the final, and go abroad, but still, it was so fun cause I got to meet lots of different people and make some friends. It’s definitely one of the best memories of 2017!

6. Sahur on Train! Ah after 2016 I’ve done Sahur on The Beach, this year, that thing is still going so strong. Sahur on Train was truly good memories, here the story Sahur On The Train

7. KPP (Konser Peduli Pejuang) I actually should’ve seen this KPP last year, but sadly I got sick so I couldn’t attend, but this year I’m all healthy and this year is my first time attend KPP, and it was so fun!!!

8. Road trip with Mom. This year has been that kind of year that I spent too many time on a road trip. I went to the Surabaya lots of time this year, also go to a lot of places a lot with my mom, I really like a road trip and I hope next year there’ll be more road trip and maybe further.

9. Less blog update. It’s so sad to say that this year has been the busiest year for me, and also the laziest year I’ve ever been. Next year I hope there’ll be more update to come. WML!

10. Using more English in the blog, yes true I think my English has improved little by little this year, I’m so proud to use English, but also I want to use the Indonesian language (my mother tongue) as much as I use English in the blog in the future.


AH 2017 has brought lots of different and also amazing memories. I can’t write all things on the blog, but I’m 100% sure all things that have done in 2017 are amazing things. Overall, this year also brought a lot of unexpected things, and I glad that all of those things happened in my life. I’m happy to say that I’ve done pretty good this year hahaha. How're your 2017 guys? Comment below!

P.S: special thanks go to my family members, my friends, my teachers, and all of those people that have no status but has come to my life, you’ve made my 2017 amazing!

-sha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Terima kasih sudah meluangkan waktunya untuk membaca dan berkomentar.